Of Shapes and Bokeh

Leave a Comment
   Finally got my camera earlier in the year (around February) and I mostly focused on getting to know my camera and it's shooting modes (though I mainly use the Tv and Av modes). Haven't had much time to practice so I'm still getting the hang of manual mode.
 
     I decided to try a photography tutorial I saw on Pinterest for bokeh (background blur) and make my custom bokeh shapes.

Original circular bohek : 50mm @f/1.8 for 1/25 secs and 50mm @f/1.8 for 1/30 secs



Heart Bokeh:50mm @f/1.8 for 0"5 secs and 50mm @f/1.8 for 1/4 secs


Triangle Bokeh: 50mm @f/1.8 for 1/4 secs and 50mm @f/1.8 for 1/5 secs



And that's about it 😀 Goodbye for now

-aiden
Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Tumblr

Photoshop/Lightroom Tutorials

Photography Tips

Instagram